Born in Skopje, Macedonia, 1981.
2010 – Graduated at the State University St. Cyril and Methodius at the Department of History of art, with the Graduated thesis Goldsmith Techniques, Skopje.
2008 – Completed six months filigree (old technique of making silver jewelry) training, at the Chamber of Crafts, Skopje.
2013 – Kazaz technique (silver jewelry), Turkish Center Junus Emre in Skopje, Macedonia.
2016 – Modeling wax and centrifugal casting, Assamblage school of contemporary jewelry, Bucharest, Romania.
Assamblage Award – 14th edition at AUTOR International Contemporary Jewelry Fair, Bucharest, Romania (2015).
2011 – I believe in fairy tales, Skopje, Macedonia.
2015 – Beijing International Jewelry Exhibition, Beijing, China.
2015 – Tales From The Tool Box, CRAFTHAUS Online Exibition.
2014 – Prirodba, Concept 37, Skopje, Macedonia.
2014 -Vessels, Making Space, Havant, UK.
2014 – Legnica Jewellery Festival SILVER, Legnica, Poland.
2013 – Beijing International Jewelry Exhibition, Beijing, China.
2013 – UFO 2 – Art Festival Ohrid, Macedonia.
2012 – Presentation of contemporary jewelry, final exhibition, organized by Ministry of Culture of Republic of Macedonia, Multimedia centre Mala stanica, Skopje, Macedonia.
2011 – XIII Velestovo poetry night, Ohrid, Macedonia.
2011 – organized by Art Gallery Pero, Belgrade, Serbia.
2010 – organized by the Chamber of Crafts at the shopping mall, Skopje, Macedonia.
2009 – organized by ProCredit Bank at the headquarters in Skopje, Macedonia.
2016 – Fashion Week Skopje, collaboration with Alsar fashion studio, Skopje, Macedonia.
2015 – Assembly Designfestival Graz, Graz, Austria.
2015 – AUTOR, International Contemporary Jewelry Fair, Bucharest, Romania.
2015 – Skopje Kreativa, Skopje, Macedonia.
2014 – AUTOR, International Contemporary Jewelry Fair, Bucharest, Romania.
2014 – Pop Up Store, MKC, Skopje, Macedonia.
2011 – Handmade Bazaar in American Embassy, organized by MATA (Macedonian Artisan Trade Association) Skopje, Macedonia.
2011 – Handmade Bazaar in Hotel Arka, organized by MATA (Macedonian Artisan Trade Association) Skopje, Macedonia.
2011 – International Bazaar of Handmades, Becici, Montenegro.
2011 – Macedonian Days in Kotor, Montenegro, organized by Balkanika, Skopje Tourist Summer and Denica.
2010 – Handmade Bazaar, Ohrid, Macedonia, organized by Denica.
2010 – Buskerfest Street Festival, with participation in the part of applied art, Skopje, Macedonia.
2009 – Galichnik Wedding Festival, with participation in the part of applied art, Galichnik, Macedonia.
2008 – Bazaar of Old and New Crafts, National Gallery Civte Amam, Skopje, Macedonia.
Participations in workshops:
- Participation in workshop for leather in Skals – Collage of Arts and crafts, Denmark (2013).
- Participation in workshop for glass, Viborg, Denmark (2013).
- Participation in the interdisciplinary workshop in Skopje, September 2012 as part of the City Acupuncture project, June 2012 – May 2014. The project is supported and co-financed by European Union Programme Culture 2007-2014.
- Participation in the contemporary jewelry workshop in Skopje, March 2012 as part of the activities of the Ministry of Culture for the promotion of creative industries. Contemporary jewelry workshop brought Dutch designers Sacha Lannoye (http://www.sachalannoye.nl/) and Christel Hofmans (http://www.christelhofmans.nl/).
- Participation in Marketing Training Program sponsored by USAID (February, 2012) for Creative young entrepreneurs and practitioners in Creative Industries sectors in art, art-craft, design, (fashion, graphic, applied design).
- Participation in Business Training Program Sponsored by USAID (November, 2011)
- Participation in Artist in Residence (AiR) workshop in Skopje, September 2011 as part of Zero Edition Skopje Design Week
- Volunteering efforts during Zero Edition of Skopje Design Week, 28 September to 2 October 2011.
- Participation in a course for painting, Studio for Yoga painting, Skopje, Macedonia (2014).